Destination Wedding Planning
Congratulations on getting married! Are you considering a destination wedding, but overwhelmed where to start?
Choosing to go with a destination wedding vs. the traditional wedding is a fraction of the price. An all- inclusive resort for your destination wedding is stress free and simple.
Consider these steps for planning your dream destination wedding.
- Date: Do you have in mind what date or season you would like to say, “I Do”, or are you flexible with dates? We can work with you in finding the best option for the 2 of you.
- How many guests: Make it all about the 2 of you or invite your nearest & dearest. Some resorts offer more luxuries and amenities for wedding guests than others, depending how many guests are attending.
- Customize: Whatever you dream for your special day request it! About anything is possible to customize your wedding at an all-inclusive resort!
- Cost: When you stay at least 3 nights or longer you get a free destination wedding. Perk, the longer you stay the more you will revive with your package and the more people you bring the more you will receive. Ask us for you for a custom quote!
- Location: The location is critical when setting the stage for your big day! Are you wanting over-the- water- wedding chapel with glass floor, over-the water gazebos, sky terrace (rooftop pool), indoor chapel, oceanfront gazebo, beachfront wedding, or a garden gazebo? Possibilities are endless!
Unsure if a destination wedding is right for you? Why not do a TEST DRIVE! Hop on a plane to the Caribbean and stay at a Sandals or Beaches Resorts you can get a sneak peek of what is included at the resort, you will see firsthand in the different room categories for your wedding guest. This 3-day luxury trip you’ll relieve the stress of the unknowns by discussing all the details of your big day at the resort. Sample cake flavors and champagne tasting, pose for a photo at your decided venue. Be sure to meet with the photography team at the resort to discuss photography packages.
Receive up to $700 credit towards your wedding when booking your wedding with 2 Travel Anywhere LLC. The Sandals Resort Test drives means you get to view the wedding linens, taste the cake, meet the wedding resort team, unlimited dining, unlimited premium spirits, nightly entertainment and more. How do you book your TEST Drive?
Reach out to and we will be happy to help guide you into picking the resort and the travel dates.
Be the first to comment